To pay your School fee Click on wwww.demo.com or directly from your FEES
PLUS Account using one of the following options :
- Credit & Debit Cards
- From your netbanking account with most Indian banks
- Your payment card, or net banking account will be charged when you place an order with us, or before we dispatch your order.
- In the event of any part, or full cancellation of your fee, after your card or net banking account is debited, the amount you have paid for the cancelled item(s) shall be refunded to you within 15 working days.
- Secure payments with your Credit/Debit cards.
- Using your credit/debit card to pay for your School fees on www.dpsdhanbad.in is safe. We do not capture or store your credit/debit card information on our website, and this is only payment gateway page provided by CC Avenue, our payment gateway provider. The URL of this page is http://demo.com/
- For greater security, credit card payments are secured by Verified by VISA facility, applicable to VISA cards. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. You shall enter this password directly into your card issuing bank secure system.
- It is not uncommon for a request for credit / debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
- At times the bank’s payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
- Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged as per prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.
- Secure payment through Net banking You can make a payment through Net Banking directly from your Bank account. It works just like you make payments from your bank account.
- On the checkout page, select the Net Banking option and then select your preferred bank from the drop down and click on Place Order button at the bottom.
- You will be directed to your Bank’s net banking login page from where you can login using your Net Banking login id and password and complete the payment. After the payment is successfully completed you will be directed back to our site where your order confirmation will be generated.
- The Net banking facility is provided through our payment gateway provider, CCAvenue
Refund / Credit of unused amount :
We do not refund any fees paid. For any special case, you may contact school for further information
PLEASE CALL AT 0326-2313011 or 9122422210 (8.15am-1:30pm IST; 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) OR MAIL US AT email@example.com for further details.
Click here to pay your School Fees
URL- Online Fee Payment