NOTE FOR PARENTS
Parents and Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities:
- by urging their wards to BE regular and punctual to school.
- by following up the reports which keep them informed of their studies and the behavior of their wards.
- by occasionally meeting the Principal to discuss the progress of their children.
- by keeping a check on their wards by regularly checking the school diary and test copies.
- by not sending for their children during class hours except in a case of unforeseen urgency, in such a case a written application must be made.
- by paying the fees well on time and clear all dues before each Terminal Exam.
- The children will carry their own Tiffin. Bringing in Tiffin later in the day is not permitted.
- Please note that it is a compulsory CBSE Board requirement for IX, X, XI +XII to have a minimum 75% attendance to be promoted to the next class/ or for appearing at the Board Exams as the case may be.
- Students will not carry mobile sets with them. In case of an emergency the mobile will be handed over to the class teacher at the beginning of the class. In case a student is found with a mobile set, it will be confiscated and not returned for a stipulated period of time.
- Parents will give the correct telephone number for any emergency calls. Please notify the school for any change in telephone numbers.